Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Averi's BIrthday Party!

We had so much fun at Averi's party. So many people came and it was just fun to visit and hang out for the afternoon. We love a good excuse for a pool party.

Sam's Club sells a mini hellium tank. So convenient. It came with 15 mylar balloons and 10 regular ones. I bought some pastel ones of my own. About an hour before the party, we broke it out and started to blow up balloons. So great and they lasted a long time. There is still hellium left for another use and it is safe to store in the garage. Too cool.
Television marketing at its finest. Averi has seen these "Lelli Kelli" shoes advertised on the disney channel and often sings the catchy song around the house. They are basically the only thing she truly wanted for her birthday. They are super sparkly and supposedly have a new technology that keeps their feet from getting stinky without socks. Averi really liked that they came with lipgloss and sparkly body gel in the shape of an icecream cone. I am truly a consumer sucker!

Averi having fun with some of her gifts.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I am so in love with your awesome camera and your sweet photography skills! Seriously, when did you become SO stinkin' pro?
Sorry we missed Averi's party. We would have loved to come... but I the 20 staples in my stomach keep holding us back from doing fun things! Dang it. It looked like a blast (like all Bishop parties are)! Can you believe our oldest babies are FIVE? We just had them!!!
Happy Birthday to beautiful Averi.
p.s. I have a little stack of pictures for you. They are from last summer and I finally got around to organizing them. I will try to send them soon.

jenni bishop said...

Stacey,
Averi's party was a blast! Your house is such an awesome party house! And you are an awesome partier! Those shoes!!! MACIE (age 2) wants those! She has seen the commercials and always says MINE shoeies! Thanks for a fun afternoon!
Jenni

Molly Jolley said...

to fun wish we could have been there. ok Her little white out fit in the first set of pictures is that her bathing suit cause that is so so so cute i love it. looks like everyone had a really good time

Les and Cheryl said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and letting us be a part of the celebration. I really had hoped we could come for her birthday, but with grandma we couldn't. Maybe next year. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Tell Averi, I love her shoes.

Melissa said...

We had so much fun! I am glad Averi had a great birthday! Thanks for a fun afternoon!