I have to give a shout out to our family business Old Town Baking Company. 1 year ago last week, we were moving into our new location in Rancho Cucamonga. I was shopping for pictures and accessories (and putting desks together :) while the Adam, Mike, Jared and Aaron were pulling all-nighters to complete the move without interuption in production for our accounts and markets. My mom flew out on a days notice to play mom to my kids while I cried over the design of the chalk menu and how I was going to get the computer network up and running. (it seems so silly now but it was a big deal then).
Rancho has been good to us this year and we are happy that we have so many new, dedicated customers. (we have even been featured in Inland Empire Magazine twice) :)
I am so grateful for Adam's dad who started this little company with everything he had almost 15 years ago. He sacrificed so much and built this company with his own hands. The bakery is such a blessing in our lives and it is so awesome to watch Don working happily in his yard after all of those years of 100+ hours per week. I am so grateful that I get to be a part of it and that I get to work so closely with Adam. I love being a part of the process and even more so, I love that I can contribute to the bakery and stay at home with my kids.
We just started sandwiches this year. They are delicious!
Below are some pictures of the bakery when it was first finished last year.
I am working to update the website oldtownbakingco.com. Here are a bunch of photos to tantalize your tastebuds!!


10 comments:
I just bought some of your yummy breads at the Timeless Treasures Boutique in Lakewood. I LOVE Old Town Bakery stuff. I would LOVE to have one of your bakeries in our area...we need a good bakery/sandwich place in the Los Al/Seal Beach area. Anyway, congrats to you all for a wonderful success!
i just wish i lived around there to partake of all the goodness displayed in these pics! that's great you can play such an active role and be home! sounds like it's doing amazing!! congrats!
Has it really been a year. In one way it seems like yesterday, and I do remember the chalk board and the furniture order that got messed up and you out finding desks at the last minute. In another way, everything seems to be running so smoothly that it seems like it's been there forever
I'm salivating right now. Maybe you should open a store out here in NC!
Stacey, you seriously amaze me with all of your skills and abilities (both with the bakery and as a mother)!!!
I definitely need to stop by for an eclair. I miss those! I've had the sandwich before - SO good. Now I just need to come in to take it all in. Looks so yummy in your pictures.
P.S. Jessica would love to play with Averi. Maybe a day after preschool?
Send an e-mail to me at jjscrazydays.gmail.com or perhaps we can swap phone numbers at school. THANKS!
Okay, I am totally hungry now! I can't believe its been a year already! We love Old Town Baking Co.! I need to head over there with my coupons I got in mail for some free bread...
Ok, I just saw my friend Jennifer post on here and I knew you guys froj high school. What a small world! anyway, now that we are in Texas, we can't grab any goodies, but when we come out for vacation, we are going to your bakery and to Terry's Burger's! lol
OK, you know I am totally choked up from reading this post. Ahhhh the memories. I am so proud of what the bakery has become. It has come a long way from the At'sa my Bread days, that is for sure!Love you guys. sniff sniff
I feel like I am going to cry too... for a few reasons. 1. the post was touching, especially about Don working in his yard now and 2. I might cry because I need one of those sandwiches right this second! They are to die for!
Loving Old town Bakery now and forever!
Post a Comment