Saturday, April 5, 2008

I swore I'd never....


1. Say "because I said so" when asked a question I don't have the answer to (or just didn't feel like answering).

2. Smell a poopy diaper and just pretend I didn't for a little while.

3. Take my kids to the store looking like homeless children.

4. Let my kids watch TV most of the day.


I did all of these today :(




6 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

glad to hear that there are other people doing the same thing as me. Thank you for this post. I needed it.
You are such a good mom though and seem to always have it together! I admire you. Some days are just a bit more challenging and that is when I say: "Tomorrow will be a better day." (by the way, I have been saying that for 3 weeks now)!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for that post, it makes me feel much better about myself. I do all those things too! On days like that, I figure at least my kids had fun and got away with a few things they usually don't get to do...

Les and Cheryl said...

Life is good when you see your children do what you did and they always thought they would be above that. Love ya

Molly Jolley said...

u crack me up i mean if you didnt spend all day watching days of our lives and on the computer. YOu just might have some time to come up with better excuses hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha just kidding i think you are a great mom love you

Danica said...

you are so cute. and so are your stinking kids. i don't know how you do it. like literally having even two kids blows my mind. awesome.

Marlie said...

You are cracking me up. I just think you are incredible for having 3 kids.