Is there really anything better than eating cookie dough in your underwear?
We went to Caden (enjoying his birthday cake) and Macie's birthday party!
There was a surprise visit from Tremor (mascot from RC Quakes team). The kids were super
excited. Below is the video of the surprise. Check out the kids that were not so excited (traumatized :(
The kids had a surprise of their own, when tremor wasn't looking, they attacked him with silly string. Super fun!!
What a day! Owen was so tired that he fell asleep mid whistle.


5 comments:
I'm so glad you got the video footage of Tremor! We did not video anything! I got a few good pictures of Tremor and Owen that are so cute. He loved the "dinosaur" so much...no fear at all...amazing! Thanks for all of your help with pictures, etc.
Now it's your turn to throw a party for five year old and friends:)
It look like you guys had a great time. I wish we could have been there (got to love church callings)but, cute pictures.
Seriously Stacey, I thought that was Spencer! Same milky white skin, big boy body, and a touch of red hair. When he was that age he had those same red trim undies. So funny! It obviously is a Bishop thing.
What a fun party! Owen could be an underwear model he definatley has the bod. =)
I can't believe the big boy underwear! He looks so old. Wow Tremor! How did you ever get him to come. You must have contacts. What a good idea.
Post a Comment