Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cutest!

Adam asked Owen to give a pouty sad face. This is what he came up with. (I love Photoshop)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Your pictures are always super cute. Unlike my 3.2 megapixel camera that we bought like the day digital cameras came out!
I love the post comparing the boys to Adam. They are certainly his sons!

Lindsay Klinger said...

He is too cute. You really do take good pictures.

Kati said...

That is the cutest picture!

Shmoe said...

who is that little boy?!? that no longer looks like the lil' Owen that Chase and I used to play with during sacrament meeting!

...usually playing with stretchy lizards...

Les and Cheryl said...

I just love that boy, he has such personality and it always comes out so good in pictures. Maybe it's also the photographer.

kimhumpherys said...

you take great pics stacey, and photoshop is amazing!