Adam went to the Laker playoff game last night with Bryant Hull. They both got major guilt trips.
His wife Sarah went in for a scheduled C-section this morning at 5:30am so you could imagine the guilt trip Bryant got for going (he didn't plan it the night before. Her date got moved up because of early contractions). She assured him that is was a great opportunity and that he should go, but as could be absolutely expected, he got major guilt trip. Adam said that she texted him all night and one of them said that she was feeling scared (I think knowing when it will happen can sometimes be worse). She spelled it s-a-c-r-e-d. Bryant and Adam laughed the whole night about her feeling sacred. So mean. Check out Sarah's Blog for her posting about secretly getting her nails done while she was supposed to be on bed rest.
Sarah had a healthy baby boy this morning.
Carter William Hull
9:30am, 7lbs 7oz, 20 1/2in.
She is doing well and says he looks like Ella. Love you Bryant and Sarah! We can't wait to meet Carter!!
this was Adams comment on her blog:
Bryant LOL! Bryant the game was sweet and well worth it. If the wife is on bedrest and goes to get her TOENAILS done you and I definitely need a Laker game to welcome "Carter"(The Heir of the Hull Kingdom)into the world. It was awesome game! I'm glad everything worked out this morning. Sarah good job with the little one and thanks for all the wonderful text messages you sent Bryant at the game. They made him feel "sacred", I mean "scared". Love you guys Kobe Bryant #24,49pts
Now for Adams guit trip. Much like Sarah, I assured him that it was a great opportunity and should definately go. I had a youth "etiquetter dinner" that I was in charge of last night. Adam got Amanda to come out here and watch the kids for me and washed his hands of it. Thanks Amanda!! What he didn't realize is that when I have someone watching our kids, I want to be shopping with the girls or having a night out with him. I just felt like I was wasting a perfectly good favor.
The picture below is what Averi drew while Amanda was here last night. The little one one the right is Lilly who is holding Amanda's hand who his holding Averi's hand who is holding...."Averi, who is the girl next to you?"
"It's just some girl that was wearing a really cute dress, mom."
"okay?!?"
Amanda and Lilly must have really tired the kids out. As I was walking her out, Averi was finishing a game on the computer. Owen fell asleep in this position while watching her. So sad!
Digital Scrapbooking
I have been having so much fun doing digital scrapbooking stuff. There is a whole world out there of all of this stuff and I found it basically by accident. Below is Averi's birthday invite and 2 handouts I did for the Youth Etiquette dinner last night.
You basically arrange and layer the papers on photoshop (I have the basic one - Elements 6) and then add the embellishments. I print it out on photo paper and it really looks 3-D. The best part is that it is way faster than cutting out and puching holes and gluing. It also took me about 10 minutes to do each and I don't have a closet full of paper and stuff!!
You can actually buy digital paper pack and elements (usually $2-$4). You download them and save them like a photo and open it in Photoshop and go crazy!!
computerscrapbook.com - this one also has some free downloads.
There are also free sites with downloadable papers and embelishments check it out!
I'm sure there are a ton more websites these are just the ones that I found and liked!





3 comments:
seriously i am a little angry with you on how stinken cute your hand outs and averis invites turned out it kinda make me hate you a little. I love the story about averis pictures she has such a great imagination. love ya
Stacey, Once again...you research a bunch of cool ideas and I just copy you! It's a great set-up I have going! Thank you for using your talent for digital scrapbooking to create my blog header. Also, thank you for creating my entire blog account so all I had to do was start posting!! You are the best!!!
I am glad to hear that Sarah and Bryant had their little boy. That's great. Yes, we did have a fun time last night, Lilly was so tired too. The kids were just great. And Stacey, if you need to get out I can watch them again. No problem.
Post a Comment