While in Owen's closet I came upon some photos of Adam I put in there a while back. I started to realize how much the boys look like him and each other. See for yourself.
Adam
Here is Wade on the left and Owen in black and white.
Here is Adam again - doesn't Owen totally look like him? (sweet shirt)
Averi drew a picture of her favorite princesses. Just in case you weren't sure, she placed a sticker of the princess next to the drawing.
OK, I had to take a picture of how neurotic my husband is. My corn is at the top of the picture and his is below. Seriously, I think he would have an anxiety attack if he didn't strip it clean.
No, this is not a Christmas picture.
Jenni gave me Abbie and Caden's Christmas PJ's a long time ago. Well, Christmas passed and then as I was cleaning out their closets, I stumbled upon the PJ's and was totally annoyed that I hadn't remembered. Owen and Averi came in and were thrilled that they had matching PJ's and have been wearing them every night since.
I cannot get enough of infomercials. I especially get giddy when they show what life is like without the procuct in black and white with a large red "X". I love the rediculousness of the actors and tend to watch them over and over in amazement. I am a consumer sucker and have tons of "as seen on TV "stuff. I especially like Billy Mayes. I feel like he is practically family. The products he endorses are awsome. Click on the link above to check out Mighty Putty - I think I will order it. Who needs a husband to fix things when you have Mighty Putty? It's awsome!




10 comments:
Ok I am a little scared that you know the name of the Informercial guy. You know I have a lot of things I need done around my house. If you have free time =) Just kidding I love you!!!! I love the pictures of the kids. I did not realize how much Owen looks like adam as a kid.
Adam sure is handsome!
I love the picture of the kids in their pj's. You do such a good Job. I also love the pictures of Adam and the kids. I need to go through and send some pictures of you.
Have you bought the putty yet? If so, is it worth it. I know when I discovered liquid nails I was in heaven in the house in Upland. I fixed everything.
Hi Stacey!
Where do I begin??
The plate of corn...looks exactly how our plate (Aaron and me) would look! The kids look cute in the pj's but I am surprised Averi's headband isn't matching...she was always so picky with that!
You have always been a WISE cosumer freak and I count on you for all of my purchases! I just copy you...makes my life a lot easier! If you endorse it, I buy it!
Jenni
Wow, what a post! It was a lot to take it. Who knew that Adam, Owen and Wade were identical triplets? My goodness! I can't get over that picture of Adam as a little boy... I really thought it was Owen when I first saw it! That is so crazy!
The corn picture is a CRACK up! You guys are so funny! Loving the matching PJ's and how cute that they like matching one another.
One more thing... what the heck is going on with Jenny's blog. All I want in life is Jenny Bishop to have a stinkin' blog so I can stalk her too and what do I get... the most darling page with such a cute header and then BAM... NOTHING ELSE!
ok that is like the best post ever. your kids are to cute and owen for sure looks like adam its amazing how much all your boys look alike as babies. to fun
You definitely have a family mold goin' on. One cutie after another.
Sorry about my brother he has always done that with his corn. The kids are so cute in their matching PJ's. Stacey, question for you: How is your Heart pancake maker that you order=)? Informercial Queen!
http://tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=6651102&icid=tg6651102>1=40000
- keith
Post a Comment