Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boobie Star?!?

Averi has been walking around the house with a "Wiggles" microphone singing and saying that she wants to be a movie star like Hannah Montana (thanks to Kylee :). Now, all day, Owen has been running around the house saying "I wanna be a boobie star. I wanna be a boobie star too." Averi and I try to correct him but to no avail. I can only imagine what is going on in that brain of his when he thinks his sister wants to be a "boobie star". A mothers worst nightmare!!

3 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I love boobie stars???????????

Lindsay Klinger said...

I love that kid he cracks me up.

Les and Cheryl said...

I can totally picture him doing that. He is such a cutie and Averi is just getting too old. What outfit does she wear for Hannah Montana, because I know she changes clothes several times a day.