Friday, April 25, 2008

Photo shoot Friday!

I set out this morning to take some birthday shots of Averi and it turned out to be a family photoshoot. Without coordinting outfits (actually now that I look at it they are kinda coordinated), Owen's wierd hairdo and Wade's spitup on his shirt, the photos turned out pretty cute.


How sweet is Owen's little face. He loves Wade so much and often like to sing the song "brothers, brothers, la la la la la la la la brothers". Wade trusts him so much already (eventhough I wouldn't suggest such behavior. It could be dangerous).
Can you believe Wade is almost 3 months old? Crazy! Look at that yummy face.
As you can see, Wade has inherited the crazy eyebrows and facial expressions.
Owen has mastered wierd faces.
Averi and Owen have become so close over the past year. They fight, of course, but it is so fulfilling to watch them just love each other.
Here is a preview of Averi's birthday photos. Stay tuned for tomorrows birthday post for the rest!

6 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

How cute is you little family. Stacey your like pro with the new camera. I think you might need to take Lilly's 18mon. pictures. Cant wait for tomorrow. Sorry I couldnt get anyone to work for me so, we will be there late.

Jennifer said...

Look how strong Wade is!!! It's so cute when they'll prop up for the photos. Jayson doesn't like being on his big belly, so he won't do that yet.

Can't wait to see the birthday girl pics.

Good for you!!! I know the photo shoot scene at my house involves frustration, tears, and bribes (sometimes even a few decent photos).

Molly Jolley said...

Ok i really dont think you could have cuter kids they are so cute i love the picture of wade on his tummy and he for sure does the same eyebrow thing that owen does. Nice work with the pictures cant wait to see the rest so fun

jenni bishop said...

Beautiful pictures! I would really like to try to take some pics of my kids together but I always feel like it's not worth the effort because I never get good ones. You have inspired me to at least try! They turned out so cute and they really show their personalities! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow! Happy Birthday Averi!

Rangi said...

The pictures look great!! I Love Wade!!! I really want to try digital scrapbooking it looks awesome!!! Love Sara

caryn said...

Wade is so chewy...love it! Happy Birthday Averi. Wish we were there. Love you