Adam took the opportunity to let our neighbors know that he's definitely NOT voting for Obama:)!
And...

This is what I woke up to this morning. Majorly freaked me out! It is a not so subtle reminder that my little baby is not so little any more and can basically get into anything he wants to.....including the monitor camera. "I'm ready to get up momma".
This is what I woke up to this morning. Majorly freaked me out! It is a not so subtle reminder that my little baby is not so little any more and can basically get into anything he wants to.....including the monitor camera. "I'm ready to get up momma".
Here is my inchworm in action. It's not the most "normal" looking crawl I've ever seen, but it certainly gets him where he wants to go!



7 comments:
I think Wade learned the worm from watching his dad dance. It is so cute! I love it.
I agree with Caryn! So funny!
Loved the polital statement... as if the sticker on his car wasn't enough!!
That monitor picture would have made me scream. When Carter was first born and he would wake up in the middle of the night, he would have his eyes open and it would be dark and sometimes I would get creeped out! How sad that my baby scared me.
Happy Halloween. I will pray for the safety of your house... and your pumpkin.
Love the worm!!!! That is sooo cute! Aaron may start using him soon in a few "acts"! He may be joining the YMCA group soon too!!!
Anyone else notice that Obama nation sounds so much like abomination?
LOVE the inch worm video! It makes me miss that age. And how TRUE to life it is that as SOON as he has his prize in his hands, there is an older, stronger sibling who also gains an interest in it. :)
I love everything about this post I love the pumpkins love wades cute face and his crawl thats the best cant wait to see ya
I just have to laugh when Wade finally gets to the "light switch cover" (great choice of toy to worm too) why is it the older sibling always has to jump in and take it away---soooo sad.
Wade is getting too big-he should not be mobil yet!!
I love the NObama pumpkin. I bet you got a lot of reactions from people with that!
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment