You mix random ambition with a Sunday nap?
A dining room turned living room!
I've been thinking of making this change for a while now. We NEVER use our formal dining room and it was just seemingly wasted space. We took the extension out of our dining table and moved it to the kitchen so that the table is now big enough for all of us to sit.
Not sure what else will go in this room but next agenda....raise the chandelier so I don't hit my head on it again!!
We will now turn the playroom(den) into an office/playroom. This big couch took up so much room in there.
When did I do all of this? About 11pm-1:30am last night. You can get so much done as a mom when your hubby and kids are sleeping and you have slippery wood floors for easy furniture movement! Adam finally woke up around 1:30 wondering where the heck I was. He thinks I'm a little crazy for doing it in the middle of the night, but he really likes it too.
Averi and Owen love it and were very confused when they woke up this morning. I knew I made a good decision when Averi said "now we can all sit at the table without using the computer chair".


9 comments:
What a good idea. I love it. Are you turning into Gerda....you night owl. :) Cant wait to see it.
love it love it love it.
Cute - can't wait to come and see it! Oh what we moms could get done if the kids and husbands slept all day!
I love it! You are amazing!!!
I think it looks great! I hadn't thought of that. What a good idea!
When Linz & I were recently looking at houses, one thing I really wanted was a smaller formal living area. We only use ours when home teachers come over anyway. In fact, I was going to call it "The Home Teaching Room". I am somewhat jealous that you now have one!!
- Keith
Looks great! Now maybe us girls can have somewhere to sit and relax while the guys are yelling and screaming at the T.V. during sporting events! I think it should be the "Ladies Room"!
I love it what a great idea.
so great!
Post a Comment