Friday, October 17, 2008

Palm Elementary Harvest Festival!

After getting the kids ready, I made them pose for some shots. Halloween is always a crazy day/night so I thought I could get away with getting the main photos done early.
Averi really had her mind set on being Share Bear (care bear). After not finding anything and a lot of coersion, she agreed to be a witch. The fact that I let her wear sparkly false eyelashes and bright pink lipstick sealed the deal!!
Owen was definately committed to being the blue Power Ranger from early on. He had to have the one with the muscles:)
Wade didn't have an opinion. I thought the skeleton was cute.
We had a fun night of parades, games, food and fun!

7 comments:

Les and Cheryl said...

Where did you find the Blue Power Ranger outfit? Averi looks like a very pretty witch, she must be a good witch. Wade, how could you find a happier skeltin. I love it. All the pictures are great!

Melissa said...

Cute, Cute! Looks like fun was had by all! I love the new look to your blog!

jenni bishop said...

Wow! Awesome pictures!!!! Really cute!

Molly Jolley said...

love the costumes and love the header its so cute.

Sarah Hull said...

I am in love with those pictures and truly dying over the new header! Darling!!!!

Marci Jolley said...

Your kids are so cute. I almost got Cash that same skeleton outfit, it looks cute on Owen.

Marci Jolley said...

Oh ya, and I love the witch. Way better then a care bear. ;)