Friday night, Sarah and Megan hosted "Forever Young" 80's Prom night! What a blast. After a week of thrift store shopping (which was pretty fun by the way), Gerda came through with finding Aimee's and Caryns 8th grade grad dresses!! I'm wearing Aimee's while Jenni is sporting Caryn's. We couldn't breathe most of the night but it was WAY worth it!

The guys sported their SWEET pink shirts and Aaron added a little extra touch by wearing his RETAINER....seriously, his lisp was getting to me by the end of the night. I bet his teeth are sore:)
I had teased and crimped my hair and even used Aqua Net, but the misty weather really put a damper on my sweet do. I tried to channel Whitnie (my sis) and her senior prom photo but to no avail.

The guys sported their SWEET pink shirts and Aaron added a little extra touch by wearing his RETAINER....seriously, his lisp was getting to me by the end of the night. I bet his teeth are sore:)
I had teased and crimped my hair and even used Aqua Net, but the misty weather really put a damper on my sweet do. I tried to channel Whitnie (my sis) and her senior prom photo but to no avail.
Owen said this to me before we left,
"Mom. I don't like that dress."
Thinking that he has pretty good taste, I said,
"You don't like it?"
"No, you're not pose' to look that pretty, your a mom."



When we arrived to the PARTAY, we headed to get our traditional prom pics taken!

The gracious hostesses! We had so much fun with them!


This is Sarah's Uncle Hank. He was the M.C. and was so hillarious. He really brought us back to 84' with some funny references and the funniest 80's ish accent (if that makes any sense).

This is "Love You Long Time", the live band. When we heard there was going to be a band, we assumed it was going to be a funny cover band or something. But no, these guys are legit!! We were cracking up having the best time to their 80's inspired tunes! They were really rockin out!
Please check out their MY SPACE MUSIC page and listen to a couple of their hits. The style totally takes you back and is super catchy.
We couldn't leave without picking up a CD of their music!




Aaron represented last years prom king and crowned the 1984 Rochelle St. Prom KING......ADAM!!
Aaron received biggest stud award and Jenni brought home the most Radical Sleeves award (actually sleves:)
After all of the awards were handed out, we all rocked out to our favorite 80's tunes! (well as much as adam could with his purple ankle:(


What a fun group!
Thanks Sarah and Megan for taking us back!
Thanks Sarah and Megan for taking us back!


9 comments:
So glad we could double date! We had such a fun time too!!! I'm breathing much better now with that dress off! Love you long time, Jenni
I love teal shiny dresses! You guys looked too cute. And I love that Owen thought you looked like a Hot Mama! How fun.
Oh my what a fun night that was. I'm so glad you guys brought the party! Thank you for sending over that recipe. Very thoughtful of you to remember. Oh wait...how could you forget? I was DOWNING that yummy dip all night! Let's hang soon!
looks like such a fun night. i think the prom pictures are the best.
Are you sure you're not wearing one of Whitnie's brides maid dresses? Looks like you all had a great time. Congrats Adam on being prom king.
You and Adam look great. I am glad you guys had a great time. Congrats on being Prom King and Queen.
Sorry you totally got jipped (is that how you spell it) on the Prom Queen crown.... but regardless, you at least have the satisfaction of knowing that you totally won prom queen with your awesome aqua puffy dress! I LOVED having you there. Thanks so much for making the drive and coming out. You guys made the party SO FUN! By the way...I am going to kill all of you for posting that sick picture of me!
Can't wait to party again... real soon!
Congrats Adam! Prom King- What an accomplishment. Stacey, you must be so proud!
How fun! You guys all looked Rad!
Like, totally awesome to the Max- ......... (wait for it) ......... Well House.
- Keith
Post a Comment