Adam did a wonderful thing! He had a house cleaning company come out and ransack my house. I am literally eating ice cream off my baseboards, doing snow angels on my wood floors, rubbing my hands on my stove top where dried who knows what used to be and licking my shutters...ok that's kinda gross. I never thought that the smell of cleaning fluids would make me smile like it has today. I love you Addie!! I needed that!
ps: Before Wade, I probably would have been offended. Now, BRING IT ON, I have no shame:)
We went to Tanaka Farms last week. We love them! They sell our bread in their produce market and they had tractor rides, a corn maze, petting zoo and GREAT pumpkins. Amanda and Lilly came along and we had a great time!!



We went to Tanaka Farms last week. We love them! They sell our bread in their produce market and they had tractor rides, a corn maze, petting zoo and GREAT pumpkins. Amanda and Lilly came along and we had a great time!!



Couldn't help but snap a few shots of Lilly's big brown eyes!
I went to the California Utah Women's Conference/boutique on Saturday. How fun to be with hundreds o f LDS women. Not to mention these hotties :)


I went to the California Utah Women's Conference/boutique on Saturday. How fun to be with hundreds o f LDS women. Not to mention these hotties :)


Sarah and Ashley. Thank you for such a fun day! Nancy (Sarah's Mom) won a doorprize and I won the halloween centerpiece on the table!



8 comments:
Oh, oh, I'm SO jealous of your cleaning wonderful-ness!!! Now that baby can just lick the floor all he wants! Who knows what diseases my poor girl has picked up off of my floor.
Super cute kids and pumpkin patch!
I always wanted to go there. It just seemed like such an uptown thing to do. I bet it was so nice.
That was so thoughtful of Adam. He is such a sweet heart. I love your pictures at the pumpkin patch too. Averi is looking way to old and too tall. How does that always happen.
I bet your centerpiece looks so awesome in your sparkling clean home! That was such a fun afternoon. I am so glad you were able to come.
Can we talk about your darling picture of your hot self holding the camera. I am just a little mad because it is so cute.
Speaking of cute... can your kids be any cuter? Dang. Just darling!
That is so cool about your house i am a little mad at the fact that you are sitting around in a beautiful clean house and i am just sitting hear wondering when this baby is going to come :)
Jealous! I have wanted to hire a house cleaner for a while but feel a little guilty hiring someone to do my work
We always talked about the house cleaning thing--you beat me to it. I am sure it is a wonderful feeling. I will just go get back on my hands and knees and finishing scrubbing the baseboards and floors:(
I was just telling Ladd that my perfect day would include a house keeper to come and clean everything! Glad you got some "mommy" time. I hope your house stays that clean for a long, long, time!!
Post a Comment