Molly and Mark welcomed cutie pie Sadie Anne Jolley on November 2nd. The kids and I drove out to see them!! My mom was there too so that made it a super fun trip! I was like a kid, taking pictures of Sadie (and the whole Jolley CLAN:). We just got home but here are a few. If you would like to see more, click on my photography blog.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How cute are those pictures! And that Name! Congrats on your adorable new niece!
Beautiful baby! Beautiful photography! I am dying at your comment on my blog!
I love the 2nd picture! Wow, I wish when I have a baby that someone really nice and pretty and smart will come and take pictures of her....know of anyone?
Cute pictures....and CUTE baby. Glad you had a great time.
Love this picts! It helps when you have a beautiful baby :) I hear you might be driving up to OR for Thanksgiving??
Post a Comment