Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Fun Week!

We had so much fun this week. I had been feeling like the simple act of getting the kids ready to go anywhere was just simply not worth the trip. The action packed last week was just what it took to get me out of my rut!


Lilly and Amanda came over to swim for a few hours and Amanda even brought a yummy salad for lunch!
We went to Storytellers Cafe at the Grand Disneyland Hotel for Katie Hull's birthday and some fun Disney character sightings!


Molly and Ashlyn and Lindsay came to visit so we had to brave Victoria Gardens with our combined 4 kids. We got there early to let the kids play in the fountain. We thought Ashlyn would be tentative but she got out of the stroller and ran straight in. She had a blast. It really cooled the kids down and allowed us to do some serious shopping
I had fun taking photos of Ashlyn and Molly.
My favorite thing is when Ashlyn points to just about anything and in a super deep, raspy voice she says "waaaasssaaaaat?" (aka whats that?)

Here are some pictures of Molly's cute belly. I like the idea of the blocks on the belly and at the time we didn't know what she was having so we opted for the generic "ABC's" but now we know that she is officially having a GIRL!!

After 2 days of major shopping, Keith (Lindsay's hubby) came. He rented a fun convertable for them to cruise in during their stay.

Lindsay got a major sunburn (and seatbelt tan) as battle wounds from the fun convertable.

Then we were off to Sea World!



Keith was so amazing with Ashlyn which was so nice since Mark couldn't be there. This guy needs to be a Dad like today! He is going to be an amazing father. (check out their Adoption page).




Sweet Wade was supposed to be sleeping most of the time. As you can see, that did not happen.

The kids had so much fun! Thanks Lindsay and Keith for inviting us to go!

The next day, Molly and Ashlyn left and we wer off to the beach...





My HOT surfer husband!

6 comments:

Les and Cheryl said...

Great pictures, as always, it was nice to get some pictures of you. Ashlyn is quite the poser, and your kids always look cute. It looked like great fun. I miss the ocean, and Adam looked awesome surfing.

Danica said...

Super great pictures!! I'm loving them. So you use Lightroom for your editing? I'm using PSE 5 but it doesn't have actions, which I think you're using. Hmmm, that's nice. I wish we had cold q's so I could get CS3.

Molly Jolley said...

seriously i really feel left out of you and danicas photo converstions i dont understand the photo slang. um if i remember right she is my friend:) jk hahahaha i am to funny your so lucky to have me as a sister:) great pics thanks for a great week love ya

Melissa said...

What fun! Looks like you guys are keeping busy and keeping cool!

Catherine said...

Hello Stacy,
So, on occasion I stop by to see how you are doing. I never can run into you enough. I love it when I get to spend time with you. I just wanted you to know how amazing I think your pictures are. You are awesome! So you can just call me a blogstalker or some other term that I don't even know about.
Take Care,
Catherine Dalton

Les and Cheryl said...

I forgot to mention how sweet Lilly looks. She is very photogenic and you can tell she loves to have her picture taken. Her mom's going to have trouble when she's growing up because she always looks so innocent.