So, its getting late and I am still awake, waiting for the cupcakes for Owen's Birthday beach bash to bake. I thought I would post a teaser photo from Owens birthday shoot.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
11:41 PM
8 comments:
I dont really have a reason why i am up, just cant sleep. Anyways too CUTE. See you guys tomorrow.
Just to let you know when I put Lilly down tonight she just saying "baby, baby, baby." That's for baby Wade. She loves baby Wade.
What an adorable picuture. I just want to squeeze that boy. Happy Birthday Owen I love you!!!!!
Soooooo CUTE!!! Can't wait for more! Can't wait for the beach!
Happy Birthday Owen...tomorrow!
Just get out of here right now with that beyond darling picture! Maybe, just maybe I have a tear in my eye because I almost can't handle how much I love that picture and because Owen is So stinkin' cute and I can't wait to have him as a son-in-law (remember...it's my ticket into the Mother's day dinner)!
I am on the edge of my seat dying to see more pictures!
Okay. I feel totally teased. I LOVE this one! It's obvious that you are lovin' your photography obsession. You are creating beautiful photos.
Look forward to the rest.
GQ all the way!
Adorible!!!!!
That is just the cutest picture ever!
Post a Comment