Saturday, July 26, 2008

All night long......an evening with Lionel Richie!!

Adam and I had so much fun at the Lionel Richie concert on Thurday. Oh yeah....he's still got it!!
There was singing, dancing and a whole lot of Type II embarassment as we watched people rock out old school style! This guy is seriously a legend!



Here are a couple of links to some of my favorites of the night! I love these old school videos.
Some of the first popping and locking in ... All Night Long
And who can forget the clay bust of Lionel in ... Hello
And some more awesome outfits and 80"s dancing in....Dancin on The Ceiling



We were a little nervous when we first arrived because we looked at out tickets, then looked at the seats and I saw a guy that basically looked like this sitting in the seat next to me......

His knees were wide open and covering my entire seat. It was a little tight but Lionel Richie got me through and got us up on our feet a lot!!

3 comments:

Lindsay Klinger said...

Man I love Lionel Richie. I am amazed that after all of these years that man still has it. Now I feel like I need to go buy his best of CD.

Lindsay Klinger said...

"Biggy - biggy - biggy can't you see?" It's awful when you don't get to enjoy the seat you paid bucco bux for, and the person next to you gets to enjoy two seats for the price of one. I wonder if people ever feel that way when I sit next to them on a plane???!!!

Sounds like it was a great time! But, I don't see any pix of Adam 'dancin on the ceilin'!!!

- Keith

Les and Cheryl said...

That looks like so much fun! We haven't been to a concert in ages, oh except Kellie Pickler at the fair the other night. Not quite the same.