For those of you who care (I'm not sure there are many), I have done a bunch of new posts on my photography blog of Photoshop tips. I have been hearing a lot of friends lately who purchased Elements but have no idea what to do and since I have spent many sleepless breastfeeding nights soaking up info from books and the web, I thought I would post some things I have learned. I am going to be more specific with things I do now and it will hopefully help some of you. If not, then maybe it will help me remember what I have done to some of these photos. Let me know in the comments if you want me to be more specific. I can do step by step if you want but I don't want to ramble on if you don't need it - just let me know. Oh, and I'm still learning so don't think of me as some kind of expert!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
thank you. i love learning from you. it's alot easier.
I will definitely be consulting your blog for tips!!! Thank you!!!
Hey Stacey,
I am really excited about your photography website. You are super talented and you explain things wonderfully! Thank you for taking time to do this!
I love your site! Thanks for sharing!
Amanda
Post a Comment