Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Owen's Birthday Beach Bash Slideshow

We had so much fun!

6 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

i love the slide show what a good idea. Looks like everyone had a great time. to fun it makes me want to go to the beach bad.

jenni bishop said...

WOW!! I love the large slideshow! That is so cool! We had a blast!

Reggs said...

my fav is the picture of all the little feet hanging over the side. Also, MAJOR bonus for little girls in modest suimsuits!! SO REFRESHING!

Les and Cheryl said...

The pictures were amazing! How great to do it as a slide show. We love you all!

Lindsay Klinger said...

Great Pictures I love the family picture. It was so cute to have the kids cracking up.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Hi there! I knew Adam in high school. Please tell him Lisa Mallory said hi. :) He might be shocked to know that I joined the church and was married in the Temple. lol I was a wild one in high school. Anyway, you family is soooo beautiful!