Monday, July 14, 2008

"Stop growing right now!"

I gotta be honest. Our family comes up with some weird things. Something we say to Wade is...
"Wade, stop growing right now or I'm gonna spank your tush and put it in the trash!"
I know, I know, my kids are going tell people this and then CPS is gonna come knockin' but it just isn't fair how big he is getting. He is over 5 months and I have to say, his chubby little body is getting so squeezable.
He is grabbing at everything (especially Averi's hair). He does the rolling over where his arm gets caught and looks up at you like "now what?". He jabbers super loud. From an outsiders view, its absolutely adorable. at 5am......not so much. He is a very content baby and loves his brother and sister. When Adam makes him smile, Wade gets embarrased and shrugs his shoulders. He does not like a blanket over his legs at night and sleeps on his back with his legs spread eagle. He loves his tassy (pacifier) and thinks he is so cool now that he can grab it and put it in and out of his mouth.
He loves to be held upright to just look around!
He has definately figured me out. Although he takes great naps and goes down super easy, he enjoys randomly waking up in the middle of the night. He will cry like he is in pain and when I go in to check, he smiles really big.....stinker!


He tried rice cereal a couple of weeks ago and seemed a little concerned at first but looked much happier after a couple tries (I am hoping that consistancy in his feeding will help him/me sleep better at night :)

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Wat a cutie!! Talk about content...he surely is. I hate to say this but I barely remember him being up at Caryn's last weekend! He never made a peep! Actually, I was sleeping in the family room and I do remember a few peeps at night...maybe I was just dreaming!

Lindsay Klinger said...

I love that boy. He is such a good boy. You just want to squeeze him.

Molly Jolley said...

How stinkin cute it that pictures of him looking up at you aaaahhhh i could just eat him up he is way to cute . you make good babies