Okay, I know I rambled on about staying within points and losing weight and blah blah blah. Every girl has a moment of weekness.
These are steak burgers from Kansas Steak Company. I ordered rib eye steaks, lobster tail and steakburgers online for fathers day. They come in a cooler box from UPS and are ready to put in your freezer. We hadn't tried anything yet and since Adam had some fresh Ciabatta rolls he was bringing home from the bakery, I grilled up some onions and was more than ready with anticipation when Adam got home.
I had only used 4 points for lunch and was about to start eating the grilled onions when Adam finally got home. Adam had to take a picture of me (thanks a lot) because he couldn't believe how fast I ate (I'm so proud to document that).
THE STEAKBURGERS WERE AMAZING!! (and yes, these are double doubles)
Adam and the kids have spent the better part of the summer, caring for the yard and planting. They planted these huge sunflowers all over the yard (thanks Don for the seeds). It was so fun to watch them get so big. We are going to harvest the seeds for next time!






5 comments:
Holy Smokes. Forget In-n-out... The Bishops have totally once again made the most amazing dinner! That burger looked AMAZING! Last night I cooked the sickest most horrible dinner (bryant was gone and so it was just me and the girls eating... thankfully or I would have probably cried when bryant gagged on his food). Anyway, ella didn't touch it and katie ate part of it and the rest of it ended up in the trash. Maybe one day can you teach me how to be as awesome as you. DANG you can do it all... pictures, food, cute kids. Now I am mad again.
oh wait, I forgot about the most gorgeous sunflowers all over the yard! I AM SO SURE!!!!!
I don't even like hamburgers, but those look so good! I agree with Sarah, you can do it all and I am mad now too! (not at you, just at the fact that I only have like one talent, and it is pretty useless!)
I loved your weight watchers post. Carrots and ranch always satisfy my chocolate craving- Yea Right! If it did, my behind would not be like three sizes too big!
I'm mad now too!!! We would have huge sunflowers too if ground squirrels had not invaded our yard!! Our poor garden...those squirrels are horrible! My next post is going to be about our squirrel problem...I already have pictures of their destruction!
you get my bloggy gold star of the day for posting a picture of yourself eating. BRAVE!! I could never do it, unless I had one of those steak double burger things. I would probably do it in my swimsuit for one of those!
The weight watchers post, SO funny!! I love how elaborate some people get in describing how they easily avoid snacking on "junk".
"Oh for my own snacks, I just ground up whole wheat granules into a flour. Then I mix it with purified water and slowly bake the paste until it forms a nice cracker. Then I just break it into parts and enjoy it with some fresh, non-fat, low sodium organic salsa."
Yes, these people have NO CHILDREN!
Stacey! Those burgers look amazing! And your sunflowers---beautiful! I'm so impressed with all you guys do!
Post a Comment