I had a great birthday. My sister Whitnie came with some of her kids to visit so we had a fun day of shopping and hanging out. Later that night, Adam took me to a YUMMY dinner at Flemmings restaurant. After dinner, we went back to Adam's parents house for some ice cream cake! It was a really nice day.
The night before, all of the girls (who were in town) went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Jenny Schramms big 16th birthday and my 30th!
Earlier that day (while AIMEE was watching the kids :)..................oops!
In attempt to out do me in the concert department....Adam got us tickets to the upcoming BoysIIMen concert (yes they are apparently still around). These guys are seriously the soundtrack to highschool. I can't wait!
also.....
last week I went over to Melissa and Ladds house to hang out and take some photos of their cute kids. Averi and Owen love to go over there and they had a great time as always. Sometimes things get really busy and it's so hard to get together with friends. This play date just reminded me how grateful I am for friends!! Thanks Melissa for letting us make a mess of your home!
Here is handsome Tanner and Sweet Hunter!!








1 comments:
Good pictures! That's a great picture of you and Adam, and of course the little Indians as well as the others
Post a Comment