Sunday, August 24, 2008

Schramm kids!

I took some photos of the Dave and Caryn's kids a couple of weeks ago and then played with a way to display them in Photoshop. The caption is fitting since a new little one will be added to the mix next year!! What a beautiful family!

5 comments:

jenni bishop said...

So beautiful!!!!!!

kimhumpherys said...

will you post on your photography blog step by step to create something like this? i'm hoping to learn how to do this display thing by christmas so i'll have cute christmas cards..or maybe you've already gave instructions on your photography blog..and as i'm sure i've said before, if you want to borrow my family, you totally can..he,he..i just have to figure out a way to get you here or get me there..love it! it looks so good!

caryn said...

ummm hey ....do you think I could steal that from you. Those kids look really familiar :)

Sarah Hull said...

O.k., I am dying right now for Caryn!!! holy smokes. I had to go to her blog and see it for myself! That is way too awesome!

I have been wanting to do a Christmas card like that (one of all the kids faces) forever... so then I don't have the pressure of trying to get a good picture of the whole family! FYI: Some people have a hard time getting the perfect Christmas card picture... but you wouldn't understand that feeling.... don't get me started!

So, I agree with that commenter above that you need to teach us how to do that. Actually, can you just teach a class and charge money and I will come and bring people with me and you won't even need to sell bread anymore. You are just the best photographer/photoshoper!

Amanda Weir said...

Good looking pictures and kids too.