I can't lie. although he is 6 1/2 months (close enought right?), I've been waiting to take photos hoping that my sweet baby would get a little sturdier at the whole sitting up thing. Well, I got tired of waiting so we opted for a prop he could hang on to (give the kid a break. His adorable noggin weighs like 5 pounds).
We love this little man! He is so fun right now. He rolls constantly. He still spits up constantly (tried soy - bad idea). He loves to chew on things. He loves to pull the blanket over his head and play peekaboo. He loves to smile. He loves to snuggle. He loves to eat!! He loves to still wake up randomly through the week in the middle of the night just to hang out :} He loves, loves, loves to laugh!



8 comments:
He is getting so big. I can't wait to see him. What an adorable picture. I think you need to start charging for photo's you are a pro!!!!
He is so cute and you can tell he's just a happy baby. We can't wait to see all of you next week.
super cute kid, and great pic.
Ohhh I just want to bite him...in a nice way. The picture is too cute!
Really cute! We love him!
Wade is such a cutie!
I can't believe Averi started school already, that seems so early! She looked adorable for her first day. Tanner would certainly be one of those boys who got his stickers taken away if he was in her class!
Stacey, I need one or both of these things... hire you to take my girls pictures, or hire you to teach me how to aim and shoot! You are amazing!!!
Jocelyn
You family is sooo cute. I don't know if you remember me. I was your sister Lindsey's roomate in HB. Anyway, too cute!
Post a Comment