OK, I've had it. How is it possible that I clean constantly and my house is a disaster? How is it that I just cleaned the toilets last week and there is alread a "ring". Why do I keep shoving things in the cupboards and closing the door fast enough to block falling objects!! -Case and point -
Owen was dancing silly in the kitchen a few weeks ago. He barely nudged a lower cabinet while dancing and immediately a 9x13in glass pan came shooting out and shattered all over the floor. It was painfully clear that it was time to reorganize my kitchen cabinets......have I done it yet?.......NO :{
Why is it like sticking a hot poker in my eye to cook dinner?
Please help me!!
I need recipes. Good ones that make me look like I'm so awesome:)
I need support. Tell me your nemesis (mine=toilet rings)
I need products. I am a product junkie. Link me to your favorite organizing/cleaning products!!
Owen was dancing silly in the kitchen a few weeks ago. He barely nudged a lower cabinet while dancing and immediately a 9x13in glass pan came shooting out and shattered all over the floor. It was painfully clear that it was time to reorganize my kitchen cabinets......have I done it yet?.......NO :{
Why is it like sticking a hot poker in my eye to cook dinner?
Please help me!!
I need recipes. Good ones that make me look like I'm so awesome:)
I need support. Tell me your nemesis (mine=toilet rings)
I need products. I am a product junkie. Link me to your favorite organizing/cleaning products!!
oh, and because posts are boring without pictures............ (I can't imagine why I don't have time to do anything :)



14 comments:
Stacey, I feel the same way everyday...I can tell you my little one loves to get into my cupboards. I have switched all my stuff to Tupperware!! I love it! I use it for everything (cereal, flour, spaghetti noodles) I use all plasctic plates, bowls, etc. I am in the process of having a catalog show. Check out the link and let me know if your interested in anything or even having a party of your own. (free stuff!!)
my2.tupperware.com/dolorescosta
Talk to you soon, Leslie Kim
ummm are you pregnant? :) That is what I sound like right now. I am waiting for the 2nd trimester to reorganize Everything!
My tip for dinner making...try new recipes that you know Adam will like and are not too complicated! It is always nice to have at least one person compliment you :) I have a bunch if you would like some.
My tip for toilet rings...a pumice stone. Just scrub the ring with it and it will disappear for a long time.
My tip to prevent shattering...move them closer to the ground so if they fall out, they won't shatter.
Am I helpful or what:) You have a baby...and that is all the excuse you need. Love you.
first off i love love love the picture ok next time i see you i really want a picture of ashlyn with the wings and hopefully my new baby will be here too so i want one of both my girls k. about the whole house cleaning thing i am right there with ya. i wish i had some good ideas but i really dont i will let you know if i think of any. love ya
Here is a good easy recipe. Have you been to cafe rio in Utah? Here is the recipe for the sweet pork salad. It is a crock pot recipe so you just let the crock pot do the work. We LOVE this recipe. It is so deliscious!
http://wirewhisk.blogspot.com/2007/11/pork-barbecue-cafe-rio-style.html
My worst enemy is laundry. I hate laundry. I neede serious help with it. I hate folding it.
Good luck!
I came up with the best cleaning idea. I married all my kids off. Les is neater than I am so there usually isn't a problem. I love the picture. That is just beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do next.
mom
I like your mom's idea!
I cannot live without a pumice stone. My other advice is flylady.com. She gives good advice on how to spend a little time cleaning each day. It really helped me get organized and into a routine, even though I don't use everything she says.
I am in a dinner slump too! My dream is that no one in my family would ever get hungry therefore I would never have to make dinner!
Come to my house so you'll feel better about yourself! I like flylady too and have a good book. Other things I do are 1)have cleaning supplies in EVERY bathroom so you can quickly tidy it up and scrub and be done instead of lugging it all around. 2) I used to (used to) scrub my toilet at night while I was using my mouthwash. Seriously, if you do it everynight for only 30 sec to a minute you never have to clean it again (AND you can spit the mouthwash down the toilet for a sparkle!) I made that last part up!
I am loving these ideas and support. Thanks for your input. I'm gonna check out flylady right now!
Oh honey- I feel your pain!
I hate cleaning toilets - with 5 boys, I'm always one step away from discovering a new strain of penicillin. scary. Here is what I have discovered helps. I use the Clorox bleach tablets that you drop in the water tank and your rings will be gone! Get yourself some of the Clorox toilet bowl wands with the disposable brushes with the cleaner built right in and you can clean the toilets really fast even in your Sunday clothes!
Get yourself some Rachel Ray 30 minute cookbooks. My kids won't eat casseroles, but they love these recipes and I can pretend I'm a beautiful, funny, tv food host as I slice and dice and it keeps the cooking experience from being so boring -
Your picture was gorgeous - could you do one for my kids with crooked halos and devil tails?
Jenni
First off, I love that picture.
Second, get a house cleaner ASAP. It's the only way to not go crazy.
Third, I love Trador Joes. My kids love the turkey meatballs and I love them too. They are so yummy and easy. Fourth- crock pot. Fifth-i wished we lived closer so you could bring your kids over and then you could blog, i mean um, clean and organize all day.
I love that you got so many comments on this post! Declare a possible breakdown and friends come to the rescue! So great! I don't have too much advice because I am on the verge of a breakdown myself! I'll call you tomorrow!
For one of the best remedies one only needs to travel south a little ways........
http://www.realresorts.com.mx/The_Royal_Playa_Carmen/
- Keith
NO KIDDING STACEY, IM GOING TO HAVE A BREAKDOWN IF NO ONE ELSE COMMENTS ON MY LAST 5 POSTS BEFORE I POST A NEW ONE AND WHO CARES IF YOUR HOUSE IS A WRECK AND EVERYONE IS STARVING BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING SOOO GOOD AT PHOTOGRAPHY!! LOVE SARA
Well, I'm thinkin' you are too busy making such awesome pictures. They are keepsakes, and that fairy one is adorable.
Here is a great recipe.
you + kids + Wendys drive thru. Easy! LOLOL!
Post a Comment