So, thank you so much for your support this week. Our family is actually in Las Vegas right now for the Harvest Festival where Adam and Mike work their tails off to make sure that everyone leaves with a loaf of bread and Aimee and I entertain our combined 6 kids in 2 beautiful time share retreats (thanks Gerda:)!! I have to say, that hanging out in this nice apartment like room with the bare necessities in the kitchen and living area, makes me realize that I need to purge my home of the unecessary. My new goal this week (thanks flylady.net for helping me realize that I need to set more realistic goals) is to tackle my kitchen. Wish me luck!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good Luck! You are welcome to bring the kids over here so you can have some uninterrupted purging time with your kitchen!
Go Stacey. go!
Post a Comment