Seriously Stacey, go listen to the opera Carmen. As soon as I saw these pictures, the arias sung by Carmen popped in my head. I can't take it. They are too cute.
The full face picture of Averi looks like you at that age. Now we know where she get's her beauty. You were always so cute with those big dark eyes and sweet smile, and she totally has it. And you haven't lost it. I love you.
We are the Bishop Family!! Adam and I have been married for 9 years and have 3 cute kids. Averi Nicole is 6, Owen Marcus is 4 and Wade McIrwin is 18mos :).
7 comments:
Shut it! Those are darling. Love the top row especially. Super cute.
they came out so good i love the one of her looking up. you make good babies and take good pictures :)cant wait for you to take pics of my babies
Seriously Stacey, go listen to the opera Carmen. As soon as I saw these pictures, the arias sung by Carmen popped in my head. I can't take it. They are too cute.
Wow! I don't think you could do any better on those pictures. They are beautiful and of course you have a beautiful subject!
The full face picture of Averi looks like you at that age. Now we know where she get's her beauty. You were always so cute with those big dark eyes and sweet smile, and she totally has it. And you haven't lost it. I love you.
STACEY, THIS A CAPS ONLY COMMENT !!! THOSE ARE SO DARN CUTE!!! LOVE SARA
She is growing SO fast. She looks like a beautiful desert flower!
Post a Comment