Saturday, September 13, 2008

We run a tight ship!!

DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!
Okay, so my sweet baby still doesn't sit all that sturdy but he has a mean push up! He rolls and scoots all over the place. I'm never sure where I'll find him.

I knew that big toe was gonna come in handy for somethin'
Maybe we were too hard on him :)

6 comments:

jenni bishop said...

SOOOO CUTE! Wade...what a stud! Love the close-up of the toe! Your floors look clean and shiny:)

Amanda Weir said...

I am laughing so hard. The 2nd picture is the best. Good form.

jenni bishop said...

Do the floors look so clean due to some photo editing feature you figured out?:)

Stacey Bishop said...

Jenni, you are too sweet but it was just a good angle. They are a mess but I guess I just got lucky on the lighting!!

ps. I am too distracted de-cluttering my kitchen to worry about the floors :( - I have the bottom cabinets all done!!

caryn said...

Dang Stacey...look at those floors. I love Wade's toe....he is gonna have those pinching toes like Adam.

Reggs said...

look at those little toes!! chubby legs! I miss that stage. I love the reflection in the floor, too. Beautiful.