Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun Vegas Trip!

We had a fun time in Vegas. Gerda hooked us up with two awesome time share retreats so that Aimee and I could relax with the kids in style!! It was so great! The kids loved the pool and the cool waterfall in the jacuzzi.
Tyler decided to feed the birds one morning. There were pigeons everywhere which ultimately means there was poop everywhere too.

On Friday night, Mike and Aimee watched the kids while Adam and I went for a fun night on the town and a yummy dinner at Lawrys Prime Rib.....YUM!

On Saturday night, we switched. Mike and Aimee took Tyler with them to Lawrys. He looked super spiffy and ready for his night out!!
We always enjoy spending at least one day at the show while Mike and Adam are working. There is this great marionette show and although they look fun from afar, the kids were not too impressed when they got close. Owen actually ended up having to be rescued by dad.
Here's the Old Town Baking Co. booth on the last day. They sold a ton of bread and goodies. I got a really cute little apron for Averi and a fun bag for me. Owen got a random wind chime thingy with marbles. Wade.....well he didn't get anything :(
See you next year Vegas!!
Tyler had a little photoshoot with his own camera. He's a budding photographer!

1 comments:

caryn said...

I seriously want to steal Averi's apron. Looks like lots of fun!