By this time, 8 years ago, Adam and I were married and sealed for eternity in the Los Angeles Temple. We met at the Upland Stake Seminary Scripture Chase the end of our freshman year and have been best friends ever since. Before our first meeting, we never would have known how many times our paths crossed.
Back when my family was living in Oregon (over 25 years ago), my dad was the General Manager of K-Mart and Adams dad was a salesman for a furniture company. Our dads often had lunch together.
When we sat in the temple and signed our final marriage papers, they asked us questions to be sure they had the right information. It was at this time, just minutes before we were sealed, that we realized that we had been baptized on the same day at the same stake baptism.
Adam has been such a huge part of my life since that first day we met when we were Freshman and he was wearing red Quicksilver shorts :). We didn't date until late in our Junior year but we definately had formed a bond that can never be broken.
I love you Adam! I am so grateful for the beautiful family we have created. I love that you still make me laugh. I love that we hardly fight. I love that you are such an attentive father and husband. I love that you know the value and importance of work. I love that you take pride in your lawn. I love that you honor your Priesthood. I love that we pray together. I love that you love me. Here's to many blissfull years to come!!




7 comments:
happy anniversary! love you guys. who knew that 2 1/2 months later, I'd be marrying Dave:) love the pictures! adam looks about 13 :)
I LOVE you two together! Once in a while you meet a couple where you could never picture them with anyone else but who they are with. That is you two.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome!!!
um how old were you when you got married?? You look like little kids:) Love you guys..you are an awesome couple and I am so glad that I can kinda call you family:)
love ya
Happy Anniverdary. You guys are great together. Stacey I am so glad your my sister-in-law. Love you both.
Happy Anniversary! I still remember when I was visiting Aaron and Adam showed me a picture of "the girl he liked"...your volleyball picture in his wallet. Wow! That seems forever ago! We love you guys, love your kids! You are awesome! Love, Jenni
Happy Anniversary! It can't be 8 years yet! Aren't we still 20? I love that I have pictures of you guys at Prom together.
Happy Belated Birthday Stacey! Thanks again for taking pics of my crazy ones!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Time seriously does fly! You two are darling and have adorable children!!!
Post a Comment