Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun visits!!

I am having slight anxiety over my lack of posts this week so I thought I would give a preview. We have been doing a lot the last week with Molly and Ashlyn coming from Arizona, then her hubby Mark surprising her with an impromptu visit and Disneyland as a fam. Then, Lindsay came and then Roxy and the kids visited and then Mark left and then lots of shopping ensued, and then Keith (Lindsays Hubby) came and then Sea World and then Molly and Ashlyn left and then San Onofre Beach with Keith and Lindsay and then we're going out to L.A. today......WOW! Too much fun!

I took some photos of Ashlyn and Molly's cute growing prego belly. I had to post these ones until I can get my mind focused enough to post more. Anyway, how yummy is this little girl? And get a load of those eyelashes.




We kept joking with Molly that this was more of a rock n' roll heart.....but, you get the idea we were goin' for.
I know that maternity photos can totally be type II embarrassment (you have to click and read Sarah's post on this) material so we tried to not make them too corny.

4 comments:

Danica said...

Oh super cute! I've wanted to get my hands (and camera) on Ashlyn forever. I love the maternity shot too. Great eye Stac (cause we're bff so I can call you Stac...cool).

Sarah Hull said...

Oh friend, you are so funny!

You'll be happy to know that Molly's maternity photo did not give me any type II embarassing chills. So funny!!!

What fun to have your sister in town! Can't wait to see more pictures.

kimhumpherys said...

stacey..i love how all of your posts are in the middle of the night! girl, you need to get some sleep! anyho..so glad your sisters are in town and being all crazy hitting all of my fave spots! i so miss so. cali and those fun places. glad you're having too much fun! molly, your rock'n roll heart is the bomb! love you girls!

Molly Jolley said...

What a cute baby i mean who ever her mom is she is so lucky to have a baby that cute :) thanks for such a fun week we had a blast and the pictures are awesome. i have so many things i need to post i dont know where to start