Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love to see the Temple....

What a special day! Adam and I were able to spend a wonderful day at the Redlands Temple with his parents. Adams dad has recently come back to church after over 25 years and what a blessing it was to be with them as they went to the Temple for the first time together in a long time.
It was such a peaceful moment for us to be at the Temple with Don and Gerda and know that we can be together as a family for eternity.
Caryn was truly inspired when she called me a couple of years ago for help with her desire to do family history for their family. She couldn't have realized at the time how important and special that work was. Love you Caryn.



I have truly never seen them happier.

If you want some info about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints click here.

5 comments:

Lindsay Klinger said...

That is awesome that they were able to go to the temple. I know how you feel. Keith's dad has been inactive for years and just recently he started to go back to church and read the book of mormon. So I hope I get to go to the temple with his parents one day too.

Melissa said...

How exciting! Heidi told us she went with you guys and that it was a very special afternoon. I am so happy for the Adam and his family!

Sarah Hull said...

I am crying. That is so special. What a beautiful experience. thank you for sharing that.
love you guys!

caryn said...

Oh Stacey, wish we could have been there. I love the pictures of them. My Dad looks so sweet. Who would have thought????? Thanks for the beautiful post.

Les and Cheryl said...

That is so beautiful. I know how long Adam has been praying for this. Faith means a lot. We are so excited for all of you. Especially Don, how great that must be for him to be home again in the temple.