Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I am so grateful for a husband that is such a great dad to our kids. They truly adore him. I think the best part is that when he gets home, they know that dad is ready to go do something and it is usually in the yard. He never comes home to just relax. The kids know this and love to be a part of the action. They hardly give him a chance to say "hello" before they are grabbing shovels and puting on the gardening gloves. Now that the kids are getting older, it has been fun for him to take each of them individually to Lowe's or Walmart or Costco to get stuff for the yard. I asked Owen what his favorite store was (assuming he was going to say toy store because he always does) and he said Costco. I know this is because he loves going places just with dad.
Below is a picture of Owen helping Adam fertilize the grass.


I love you Adam!

4 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Adam better not be cracking Wade's toes! JK. Happy Father's Day Adam!

caryn said...

Happy Father's Day Adam. I still can't believe you are old enough to be a dad. Love you!

Les and Cheryl said...

That is so sweet. He really is a good dad, you and the kids must be very proud of him. I know we are. He is so thoughtful to text Les when the Lakers play, or when send the temp when we're freezing and your 80 degrees in the winter.

Molly Jolley said...

Your family is way to cute i love the one of adam and averi playing wii. cant wait to see you later this week