I am so grateful for friends and family that are willing to exploit their children for the my sake. My great friend of about 20 years, Raena, came over yesterday. I love friends that are low maintenance, don't expect my house to be clean, my kids to be nice or groceries in my house to make a healthy lunch! Raena has always been this kind of a friend to me and I am so grateful that we are still in touch.
Her gorgeous daughter Hadley, has the most amazing hair. It is super long and has a natural curl to die for!
This is Vincent. He is so GQ. His steely blue eyes and light hair are so cute!
I will post some more photos on my wannabe photography site asap!




1 comments:
It's so fun to see Raina's kids. Her hair is beautiful. Is it naturally curly? Her baby is so sweet. And oh my gosh Vincent is do die for. Maybe we could match him and Ashlyn up some day.
When does Owen get his own photo shoot?
Post a Comment