First of all, I love SUMMER!! I especially love summer afternoons. It is so hot during the day that if we are outside, it usually means we are in the pool, but summer afternoons means that the sun starts to set and we head outside to enjoy the "slightly" cooler weather. Adam usually has some sort of outdoor project going on so we all hang out while he does most of the work:) Tuesday evening was one of these evenings and from the looks of the pictures (including the hairstyles and outfits of choice), you can tell it was a long day.
scraggly hair, dirty shirt......yep, summer! I love the pout in the second picture. This is the real Averi. I love how her cute cheeks just kind of hang there when she pouts.


Adam and Owen planted lots of things on the side of the house including, pumpkins, watermelon, cantalope, corn and carrots.




cute Wade! This kid can do amazing things with his toes.





3 comments:
Adorable pictures. I can't wait to see you guys. Wade is getting so big so fast tell him to slow down.
Super cute pictures! I feel the same way about the warm evenings! Summer is fun!
I love these pictures and I have to admit all of my grandkids are pretty cute. I love Averi's poochie lips and her black eyes. Owen seems happiest helping dad. Wade looks so relaxed. Can life get any better than that. When you can stretch your toes and relax you know life is good. I love the one of him laying on his arm.
Post a Comment