Owen is recovering from a battle of pink eye. It was pretty bad yesterday and he and Averi referred to it as having "the goo". It was pretty sad. Everytime Owen got close to Averi, she would cringe in disgust and say "MOOOOOOM, HE"S GONNA GIVE ME THE GOO!" So, my poor Owen was basically black listed from getting too close to Wade and Averi. Last night he said to me "Mom? Is the goo man going to come to my room and give me more goo tonight?" He apparently has learned about the sandman helping you sleep and thinks that there must be a goo man that gives you goo eye. Sad.
I couldn't resist throwing this photo in of Wade. I love his "I heart mom and dad" pj's and he is sitting in the Bumbo, trying his darndest to keep his big ol' noggin up. My beautiful children have just really large heads and as Wade sits there, every few minutes he kinda gives up and just lets his head hang for a little bit until he gets his strength back.
ALSO....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!
I would say which birthday it is but none of us (including you apparently) have any idea how old you are. I'm pretty sure you were 43 for like 6 years :)
I love you so much and miss you!!
Check out Lindsay's blog as she kisses up and tries to be the favorite!




6 comments:
Your just jealous that I thought of it first =) by the way your boys are so handsome. I love the expresion on owens face.
so cute! I love Owen's forehead...it is sooo Adam! Bring on more pic's of that boy. And that is the sweetest picture I have ever seen of Wade!
Wade is soooo cute!
Happy Birthday Cheryl!
How does Owen do with eyedrops? That process can sometimes be the worst part about the goo!
Tell Lindsay that she totally left out the part about how your mom always had a pitcher of red fruit punch in the refrigerator. Always! How awesome of a mom is that? Happy Birthday Cheryl - I'll always remember the fruit punch!
I love both of those pictures. Owen looks so serious and wade he is just way to cute i cant wait to see your family
Poor Owen! Goo is no fun. Wade is so cute! I love Bumbo seats! Hunter has a way big head too. He cannot even fit into some of Tanner's hats. Big heads are in my family. Lucky Tanner got Ladd's small head genes.
Post a Comment