My sis in law Jenni's sister Staci was in town last week (yes, with an "i". I have always wanted an "i"). Moving on, I was able to hang out with her for a little while on Thursday and take some pictures of her cute kids. For more pics go to my wannabe photography blog.
This is Reese. I actually love when they don't look at the camera. The best way that I have found to acheive this, is to tell them to look at the camera and they usually look anywhere but the camera. I just love how real it can make them look as opposed to the typical smile in the camera.
I was able to catch some cute pictures of Abbie too. I love that she had to stop me to go put on some lipgloss. I love girls!!
I had a meeting that night and left the kids and Adam at Jenni's house. Jenni and Staci bathed all 7 kids and put Averi's hair in curlers while Aaron and Adam watched the Laker game......hmm tough night guys.




5 comments:
Thank you for the props on bathing the kids while the guys watched the game... but I should be thanking you for coming over to take pictures of my sister's kids and Abbie and feeding all 7 kids dinner while Aaron was planting our garden and I was getting my haircut! Teamwork! You did an amazing job with the pictures! Thank you so much! My sister is so happy!!!!
They look so good i cant wait for you to get take some of Ashlyn.
Love the one of Abbie! Her freckles are adorable. Perfect focus on the eyes. You captured her beautifully!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! you are awesome! That day was so fun! I always love chatting with you:) and your kids are awesome. Please tell Owen I am sorry about the water in the eyes:)
love
Staci
Cute,cute pictures! I'll be calling to set up my appointment shortly! Now that Tanners black eye has cleared up, I would like some pics of the boys!
Don't you love having good people around that you trust to get your kids ready for bed?
Post a Comment