Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wade's Blessing

Here is my handsome Wade on his blessing day. The blessing was so beautiful and Adam said that he was awake and just looking up at every one the whole time. Wade is truly a special little baby. We love him so much. I am so grateful for all of the friends and family that came. Wade is so lucky to have so many people who love him.


The picture above came out pretty cute but don't think that there weren't tears involved. Below is a photo of Adam convincing Wade that this photo is important to mom.



Here is my brother Josh, Troy Hampton, Aaron and Adam. Take note of the mad doggers on the left as opposed to the smileys on the right. Perhaps its the glare on Josh and Troy's heads that's keeping their inner joy from coming out:)



Wow that was a lot of kids at one house. This isn't even all of them.

Here are some candids from the day (taken by Adam). Aimee's sassy attitude was beautifully captured. Jenni was caught popping M&M's (while Aaron tried to look inconspicuously GQ in the background.)

The day before the blessing we went out to my Brother Josh and sister in law Roxy's house for Meadow's birthday. She looked so cute and always loves holding Wade.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO handsome!!! Happy blessing day!

Lindsay Klinger said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. That little baby is so adorable.

Kati said...

Look at your little man he is so cute!

Swimwife said...

I love the one of my sister eating m&ms!!! :) So typical and still she is such a hot mama!! Where do all of those m&ms go?:)
Stac, I have not forgotton that you "tagged me" I am workin on it!
Wade is too cute! I can't wait to meet him
love ya
Staci

Marlie said...

Stop looking so hot after having your third baby! Your little guy is too cute Stacey.

Sarah Hull said...

Amen to Marlie's comment! How darling is wade in his GQ blessing outfit! What a doll. I think I have to step up our game because I was planning on putting this boy in the ONESIE (not even an outfit) that Bryant was blessed in... maybe it's not the best idea because when we look back on pictures and on Wade's blessing day he looks like he is ready for the cat walk and Carter will look like a poster child for D.I. (all because his mother was trying to be sentamental)!!!

Anyway, we are SO sad we missed it. We were basically all dying over here from sickness. Maybe we can make it to baby #4's blessing (since we have yet to make it for the first 3).

Les and Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for the pictures. Could Wade look any cuter. It was good to see all that was going on. Wish we could have been there.

Molly Jolley said...

really wish i could have been there. PS i just added to more friends to my list. try to keep up with that :)

austin and cherisse said...

super cute picts. Your boy is adorable. I did notice the southern living decor. in the background and it looks good...thanks shalyn for being martha stewart and making us buy cute crap. How is it with three kiddies..I pretty much decided that I am a crazy person!