We went to the community Easter eggstravaganza today. The kids loved it. There were games, crafts, a little play on the true meaning of Easter, and of course an egg hunt. There were over 10,000 eggs for the kids so they each got a basketfull. The Imagine church and the Verdemont Neighborhood Association put it on and did a great job.


The kids had fun decorating cookies. Owen decided the frosting was better to put straight in his mouth.

Owen made maraccas for the craft time. He loved puting the beans in and decorating them.

Aimee was helping the church out with working a couple of booths so she had their family friend and babysitter Mylissa come to help with the kids. Owen was really shy around her because she is so pretty. Here she is holding jacob who minutes later fell asleep and missed the egg hunt.





Scruffy the Easter bunny was great. Truthfully she is probably the first Easter bunny I've seen that's not super creepy

The joy of tons of eggs and candy. They had a blast openning each one.

I had to add this picture in. This was from last night. How cute is that smile?
The kids had fun decorating cookies. Owen decided the frosting was better to put straight in his mouth.
Owen made maraccas for the craft time. He loved puting the beans in and decorating them.
Aimee was helping the church out with working a couple of booths so she had their family friend and babysitter Mylissa come to help with the kids. Owen was really shy around her because she is so pretty. Here she is holding jacob who minutes later fell asleep and missed the egg hunt.
Scruffy the Easter bunny was great. Truthfully she is probably the first Easter bunny I've seen that's not super creepy
The joy of tons of eggs and candy. They had a blast openning each one.

I had to add this picture in. This was from last night. How cute is that smile?


5 comments:
I am glad you had a good time with the kids. Mylissa was a great help. Your pictures are awesome. Wade's smile is precious!!
Wade's smile is so darn cute my goodness!! We totally miss you guys too. We have been happy here in Utah but there are still some things we miss about CA like your Super Bowl parties!!! How is everything down there and with the ward??
I love the picture of Owen and Averie laying on the floor with thier eggs and Candy. It looks like you guys had a good easter.
Love the volleyball pictures...reminds me of when I played 10 YEARS ago! You have the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment