Aimee watched Averi for me last week and took the kids to the wash behind their house to get some rocks for a project she is crazily working on in the backyard (I really wish I had a picture of that for the blog). Averi loved the "waterfalls" (I love that she is easy to please).



Averi is super cautious. The fact that she was climbing up and down hills of rocks is big for her. (she would seriously sit and scoot down uneven pavement gaps). It was so cute of Kylee to be so supportive and helpfull.
Averi and Adam have a cute little night time routine. After her normal routine, Averi calls Adam in to have him make her covers and her bed perfect. Adam makes sure the corners are tucked in, the top is folded over perfectly and the pillows are just right. It is really cute. (until she grows up and is clinically OCD :)


4 comments:
Amen to the strechy pants but i know by the end you are just done with them. and that picture of averi in bed is way to cute. little girls and there dads are just way to cute together. i love how the dads just melt for their daughters. its really sweet.
I hate to admit it...but I still wear my maternity clothes and the baby will be 9 months this month!! I just took all of mine out today cause I am so sick of them also...Your kids are just way too cute!! Leslie Kim (tyandcam.com)
haha you crack me up. i have two pairs of jeans right now, that's it. one i wear every day and the other i wear when i wash the first pair. the second are freaking low-rise jeans that push on the exact right spot to make me look so freaking sick it makes me laugh in the mirror. please how hard is it to find good jeans. i want to get pregnant again just so i can stop sucking in. you are so right.
Chase is two and I am still trying to justify why I am wearing "stretchy pants" : ) Enjoy them while you can...
P.S. Can you keep my blog as updated as yours is! You are amazing, new born and an updated blog... my hero!
Post a Comment