Here is Wade's cute little smile. He has this little dimple on his left side and his smile usually starts on that side and then moves to the left as it gets bigger.
I love his little lips.
Averi loves to be close to Wade and she loves that he recognizes her now and smiles at her. I faded this photo and thought it looked so cute.
Here is sweet Owen and his concerned face. I am amazed at how drastically he can raise one eyebrow while lowering the other.
This was before church. Owen was so proud of his tie that looked just like daddy's. Averi of course was not looking at the camera. Seriously, how hard is it? It's the big black thing mom is holding.


7 comments:
Okay, so she may not be looking at the camera but she's SO stinkin' darling!!! And those boys of yours..what cuties!
Hey, I tagged you! If you want to do it, the rules are on my blog.
I love your updates and keeping up with you Stace!
You guys are too cute. I love owen's raised eyebrow that takes talent.
love the faded pictures..i seriously need to spend some quality time learning how to use my adobe photoshop elements..so sweet man!
i love wades smashed face that is to cute and owens eye brows what a crazy kid.
Loving the pictures. Averi is the only girl I know who doesn't look at the camera. Wade is changing so much.
Cute smiles! Wade is such a Bishop!
Those first smiles are the best!
I think I found your blog once before from Sara's link, but I've added you to my Google Reader. Thanks for stopping by my blog - no stalking necessary. You are completely invited.
Enjoyed chatting with you today. I've reached a total breaking point today, so it was nice to know there are other mommies that totally get it.
Post a Comment