Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sarah's Shower!

Melissa Hoyal and I drove out to the Long Beach area on Friday night to go to our good friend Sarah Hull's baby shower. I love these girls! Our husbands were best friends growing up and I am so lucky to know them and love them. We always have such a good time together. It was so fun to have a girls night out and to share the drive with Melissa and just chat.
She was really greatful that we drove so far. What she doesn't know is that I had to come for fear she would delete me from her blog friends list (and we know that is the place to be :)
she is the most popular blogger I know. Seriously, it's like hanging out with the cool crowd!
ps: I wouldn't have missed her shower for anything!
I love Sarah's friends. This is the second time I've been out to her neck of the woods and visited with her friends. We all had a great time joking around and enjoying each others company. I hate that they live farther away but I love that she is enjoying where she is so much.

1 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

You were right on about getting the blog boot if you didn't show up!!!!
I am so glad you guys were able to make it. I always love seeing you. Thank you for the darling gifts. I love your style!
I pretty much died over Wade's birth announcement! So dang cute!!!