Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another week of photos

I got a new camera and I'm trying my hand at some posed photos. I'm still have a lot of practicing to do. Here are a few photos before editing.



Poor Wade. At least he will know how much he is loved.

Crazy bath after a long day.
Adam started a horrible trend with the ice cream truck. The ice cream lady is from Turkey and has had quite a few conversations with Adam and loves the kids. The kids get so excited when they here the truck I think she stalks our house hoping for a sale when Adam's truck is out front.

Kylee was over last week and I couldn't resist a photo of the two. I told them to get some cute outfits on and brush their hair. This is what they came up with. I guess I'll have to be more specific next time but at least they are cute anyway.
Kylee and Averi painted each others nails. I loved how careful they were.

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Stacey,
Those pictures are amazing! Your new camera is WAY better than mine! I'm coming over for a photography lesson next week. Seriously! Please help me!
Jenni

Molly Jolley said...

I love the pictures they are so cute. my favorite i think it still the first one but the one with wade crying is for sure a close second

Sarah Hull said...

I am loving those pictures. Too cute! I love the one of the three kids! Wade is such a doll, just like his older siblings. Way to go making cute kids! you're on a roll!
It was good to catch up the other day.