Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Park Day!

Today I decided to take the kids to the park because we have basically been shut-ins for the past week. What a perfect day! It was mid 70's and clear as could be. Averi and Owen had a blast. I was able to sit in the shade with Wade and enjoy the day.

I love this picture. Owen has a very expressive face and I love all of his intense looks. He reminds me of an underwear model here. (minus the fact that he still wears a diaper and is fully clothed :0)


My favorite part about this photo is Averi's panties hanging out. Aww to be carefree. PS: it wasn't my intention to have an underwear theme to the blog today!
Wade hung out most of the time acting innocent but the shirt tells the real story.
This is a picture of last week when it was still cold outside. Adam has already beat me to the punch on getting in shape and takes the kids in the double stroller as he goes running. It is a nice little break for me and the kids love it. I will definately need to be joining them soon.


3 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

I love Owens serious face he is way to cute and Averis hair is really cute pulled back no affence but some of her other pictures of her hair are a little rough :) love your cute family cant wait to see them

Les and Cheryl said...

Those are great pictures. The top one of Owen is my favorite too. Wade looks like he is chunking up a bit. I'm not used to seeing Averi with her hair out of her eyes.

Lindsay Klinger said...

If Owen would just squeeze his little lips together a little more, he'd have his "Blue Steel" look down!

Looks like a fun day, wish our temperatures would start with a '7' - they usually start with a '5' though. Sad.

Keith