Friday, February 15, 2008

A week of pictures

Man, I wish I could sleep like that right about now.
The sensitive side of Wade
Adam brought home heart shaped pizzas from Pizza Royal for Valentines day! They were so yummy.
Owen tried his hand at graphic photography. I find this photo rather fascinating.
Owen loves when Adam comes home so he can put his gardening hat on and help Adam in the yard.
Averi and her cousins Meadow and Cambria. They are so cute together.
PS. I promise that I do brush Averi's hair


3 comments:

Les and Cheryl said...

It was so fun being there with all the excitement. I love the top picture of Wade. He looks so comfortable. Tell Owen I miss his animals. Is he still having buyers remorse when he picks out a new animal, wishing he had chosen a different one?

Molly Jolley said...

I love that first picture of wade it is so stinkin cute i love it. I need to come visit so that he can see is favorite aunt molly

maren bosley said...

Sleeping babies are the sweetest thing ever. He is SO beautiful Stace!