Hello Bishop Family!! This is Debbie Nelson, now Huffaker! We got Adam's comment! I'm passing on a hello from Richard! What a beautiful family you have! Congrats on your newest! We just had our third in October! It's a whole new world, I'm sure your finding out! So glad to hear from you and from your blog, sounds like life is well!! Looking forward to keeping in touch! I hope Wade and the rest of the family gets to feeling better soon!
We are the Bishop Family!! Adam and I have been married for 9 years and have 3 cute kids. Averi Nicole is 6, Owen Marcus is 4 and Wade McIrwin is 18mos :).
4 comments:
That picture of wade is really cute. Sweet little baby
Hello Bishop Family!! This is Debbie Nelson, now Huffaker! We got Adam's comment! I'm passing on a hello from Richard! What a beautiful family you have! Congrats on your newest! We just had our third in October! It's a whole new world, I'm sure your finding out! So glad to hear from you and from your blog, sounds like life is well!! Looking forward to keeping in touch! I hope Wade and the rest of the family gets to feeling better soon!
Forgot to tell you. Excellent picture! Sure hope he get's feeling better. He won't know what it's like to not have anything wrong.
Hope you all feel better soon! That baby is TOO cute--I can't handle it!
Post a Comment