Wade is doing great! He is such a mellow baby and is so loveable. We had a little scare with Joundice but he's looking much better and should be fine. The kids love him and are so helpful and Adam gets super excited to come home and hold him. Adam has also been great with giving extra love and attention to Averi and Owen so they love when he gets home.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
I'm in LOVE!!
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I knew you would have tall children but that doesnt mean that you still have to use the baby blankets. Give the poor boy a bigger blanky... Mark
I can't get enough of that last picture. I want to print it, frame it and hang it in my house! He is such a DOLL! We can't wait to meet him. Glad to hear all is going well.
Ok he is so cute I can't wait to hold him. I love his little feet.
Cutest picture ever!!!
What a cute little mini man. I love the deal with his feet. That picture is too cute. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your sweet baby.
He's just so happy that he's got all the space to stretch out! He is, by the way, one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. YOu should post some pictures of Averi and Owen at the same age for fun!
Many congrats from our home to yours.
Post a Comment