Here are the Easter eggs Averi colored. Owen was not very interested in the whole process. He just kept cracking the eggs open and taking bites and leaving them around the house. Averi and I decided it may be better to put a movie on for him while we finished.
Here is Wade on Easter morning. He had wet his pj's and I hadn't dressed him yet and he was getting cold. Averi offered her blanket to keep him warm (that just shows how much she loves him. that blanket is everything to her). This is Wade's annoyed face for being wrapped in a pink blanket.
After church, we went to Adam's parents house for a great dinner and egg hunt. The kids were really cute finding the eggs.
I love this action photo above of Owen. As soon as the eggs were hid, Owen grabbed his basket and headed out!
On the right is Averi, Kylee and Caden. Caden had spilled all of his eggs. It was so cute to watch the girls immediately run to help.
I got some good shots of a few of the kids in action. Macie, Averi, Tyler and Owen
+copy.jpg)

+copy.jpg)




4 comments:
ok i love that Owen keep on eating the eggs thats my boy. and i love when he was ready to find the eggs he doesn't mess around he seemed very serious. to fun wish we could be there. love ya
I love the sugar rush for the 10 days after easter!
Cute pictures! Happy Easter!
Heya Stacey! Can I just say, your kids are BEAUTIFUL. Most kids are "cute" but your kids are straight up, gorgeous.
Happy Easter! I think Wade looks smashing in pink. :D
Post a Comment