In grand anticipation of the baby, Owen has been testing out some of the baby stuff. Yes this is a baby bath that owen decided to get out the other night and fall asleep in. Seriously, who can fall asleep in that position?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
No baby yet :(
Posted by
Stacey Bishop
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the update--I was beginning to wonder. I feel for you. This day, last year, I was 2 days overdue with Ivy and she didn't come for two more days. It's the worst!!! Hang in there and good luck!
ok i cant believe that he feel asleep like that. that is way to funny love ya
Your kids are adorable! Love your family photo! Good luck with #3! You move from man-on-man defense, to zone defense! It gets a bit crazy, but oh, so fun! I have a blog to..if you send me your email, I can give you an invite..I'm silly and mine's a private blog! kimhumpherys@yahoo.com
Ok I love that picture that takes talent to fall asleep like that.
I recognize those sweats on Owen. And I loved that tub...we used the same one.
Your baby is just waiting for the 31st, because it is such a great day to be born! I can't believe Owen could actually fall asleep in that thing- he must have been exhausted!
Hey guys its Kati Wafford. I saw your page on the Nelsons and was excited to see how well you are doing. Congratulation on the new baby he is so cute! How is San Bernardino? Things are good here we are still in Utah and have 2 kids now Elizabeth is 3 and Sam is 18 months (yeah for Nursery!) I hope all is well! We have a blog too its thewaffles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment